freelance.co.uk is an online platform which serves as a marketplace for project providers and freelance professionals. Our platform brings together expert freelancers with high quality projects in one online space where both parties can collaborate together to realize projects successfully within time and budget.
You can register with us as a company posting projects or as a freelancer looking to work on projects. We would love for you to join our growing community!
You can find the registration forms here.
There are two types of membership for both companies and freelancers: BASIC and PREMIUM.
BASIC membership provides basic services and will always be free.
You can upgrade functions and services with a paid PREMIUM membership.
To delete your account, simply send us an email to [email protected] and we will be happy to help.
Your personal data and security is really important to us. Keeping your data safe is one of our top priorities.
freelance.co.uk serves as an administrator of your personal data. This means we collect, process and use all user data in accordance with applicable data protection laws of your country.
You can find more information in our Terms and Conditions.
Am I a freelancer?
A freelancer is an individual who is self employed and works on temporary projects, offering their skills as an independent contractor.
The term freelancer includes, in particular, all self-employed persons, independent professionals, freelance workers, freelance artists, but you may offer any skills on a freelance basis. With the online economy booming, many people are rejecting traditional workplaces in favour of selling their specialist skills directly to companies who need them on their projects. You don’t need to be an experienced freelancer to list yourself on our platform, you just need to have a skill! If you are an excellent artist, CRM developer, SAP expert or a video editor, we would love for you to join our community!
What advantages does freelance.co.uk offer me as a freelancer?
freelance.co.uk offers you:
- Free access to an ever-growing project marketplace
- An expert profile to present yourself to potential clients
- A searchable database so you can be found and contacted by employers based on your profile
- High-quality lead generation for your business
- Emails giving you immediate notification of new, relevant projects
- Access to our world-class platform and the fastest growing freelancer marketplace in Europe!
Projects on freelance.co.uk can be offered by companies or individuals.
Companies come from a variety of different industries, such as:
- Recruitment agencies
- Industrial and manufacturing companies
- Consulting firms
- Agencies and service partners
What benefits does freelance.co.uk offer companies?
freelance.co.uk offers you:
- Free project posting for all your open positions
- Access to an ever-growing community of expert freelancers
- Freedom to contact our expert freelancers directly with your project proposals
- Automatic emailing of new freelancer profiles based on your search criteria through our search agent tool
- Receive and respond to applications and offers from the perfect freelancers
- Access to our world-class platform and the fastest growing freelancer marketplace in the UK.